Dinwiddie County Division of Fire & EMS
Dinwiddie County is located south of Richmond and straddles either side of Interstate 85 and Interstate 95. The Division of Fire & EMS is responsible for the delivery of fire services, emergency medical services, and the emergency / disaster management program. The division uses a combination of county personnel and more than 250 volunteers to deliver these services operating out of five stations.
Cab and Chassis:
- 2017 Ford F550 XLT, four-door Crew Cab
- 6.7L, 300-hp diesel
- 6-speed automatic transmission with PTO port
- Four-wheel drive with rotary electronic shift control
- Aluminum alloy wheels
- 7,000# front axle; 14,706# rear axle
- 45-amp battery conditioner with 20-amp Kussmaul Auto-Eject shorepower
Body and Options:
- Hackney LR0764, 12.5-ft -7-compartment rescue body with roll-up doors
- Polished stainless steel fenderettes
- Four (4) spare SCBA bottle storage tubes
- Transverse two-way fully extending combination SCBA and toolboard and two-sided toolboard in wheelhouse compartment.
- Stokes basket compartment retrievable from either side of body.
- Airbag vertical storage slots.
- Cribbing and picket storage compartment with hinged doors over opening.
- Strut storage compartment (4)
- Slide-out rack for (4) SCBA’s and (4) spare bottle storage tubes
- Fire Extinguisher storage tubes (2)
- Warn GEN II Transformer with portable winch receiver
- 10,000# receiver under rear step bumper
- 12vdc power connections for the front and rear winch placement
- Multiplexed electrical system
- Individual stop/tail; amber turn; white backup LED taillight cluster
- Whelen TAL85 LED traffic advisor
- Whelen Pioneer PCPSM2C 12-volt dual flood/spot LED lights upper left and right side of body
- Whelen 9SC0ENZR LED scene lights on upper rear body (2) with reverse and manual activation
- Recessed LED strip lights in all compartments
- Whelen M9RC linear LED warning lights on upper front body (5)
- Whelen 50R02ZCR LED warning lights in grille (4)
- Whelen 5V3R V-series LED intersector warning lights – (1) each fender
- Whelen M7RC linear LED warning lights in left and right lower crash rails; one each fore and aft
- Whelen M6RC linear LED warning lights on lower rear body (2)
- Whelen M9RC linear LED warning lights on upper left and right side body (4) and upper rear body (2)
- Whelen 295SLSA1 electronic siren with through-the-bumper speakers left and right side
- Color backup camera
- Smartpower 15.0kw hydraulic generator with remote cooler on roof.
- Hannay ECR1616-17-18 electric rewind cord reels with 200-ft 10/3 cable (2)
- Whelen Pioneer Plus telescoping LED flood lights – left and right front body