Fairview Fire & Rescue
Fairview Fire & Rescue serves a residential and agricultural community approximately 20 miles east of Charlotte. They chose a multi-functional rescue and support vehicle custom designed by Hackney to accommodate all the specialized equipment required to serve they response district.
- Hackney 17.5-ft , 9-compartment rescue
- International 4400, four-door cab with 330 hp MaxxForce 9 with Allison 3000EVS automatic
- Air suspension driver and officer seat with three high-back SCBA seats in the rear.
- 28” extended front bumper with fire service stainless steel bumper.
- Bumper storage compartments (3) with full length lid.
- 10,000# winch receivers: beneath front bumper; left and right side of body; under rear bumper.
- 9000# Warn portable winch
- Transverse tunnel in top of wheelhouse compartment for stokes Basket Stretcher, folding ladder, and up to four long backboards
- Airbag storage slots in aft section of streetside wheelhouse compartment for twelve (12) various size air bags.
- Transverse slide-out tool and SCBA rack in #2 compartment rated at 1000 lbs.
- Slide-out heavy-duty tool boards for struts, jacks, etc in left front (2)
- Cribbing storage in right front compartment – 64” deep above frame rail and 24” deep below with split hinged doors over opening.
- V-MUX multiplexed electrical system with color LCD Vista control panel on console with graphic and textual message center depicting doors open and light tower extended.
- All LED tail lights and clearance lights
- Auxiliary upper brake light with Jake activation
- LED Traffic Advisor light bar
- Whelen 90 LED Optiscene lights – (2) left; (2) right; (2) rear with auto activation
- LED compartment light strips recessed in side walls of all compartments
- Grounds lights front, rear and sides activated by compartment open, turn signals and backup
- Whelen LED light bar on forward cab roof
- Whelen LED upper and lower Zone warning lights
- Federal Q2B recessed in center of bumper
- PowerCall DX5200 electronic siren
- Siren speakers recessed in left and right bumper
- Grover air horns on left and right fenders
- 25kw Onan PTO generator
- 24-place, 125-A breaker panel in bottom of #2 streetside compartment facing operator
- 240VAC, 30-amp twist-lock outlet for hydraulic power unit.
- Electric rewind cord reel with 200-ft 10/3 cable
- 900-watt MagnaFire flood lights upper left and right side fo body
- Knight Light light tower on front body roof with (6) flood lights
- SpaceSaver two-bottle SCBA fill station with four (5) 6000 psi DOT breathing air storage receivers
- Electric rewind utility air hose reel in bumper